RSS

Q & A

17 Apr

Like every good company has a KYC (know your customer) policy maybe its time I allowed you, who finds time to pass by here to throw any questions that you might have and let you KYB (know your blogger) and I also get to know my readers… I will answer them as honestly as I can, this Q & A closes 7 days from the date of publishing. What are you waiting for shoot right away :-)

About these ads

11 responses to “Q & A

1. braintattoo

April 18, 2012 at 9:59 am

List 5 things we don’t know about you. :-)

• mackel9

April 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Oh you had to ask that one… well let me see;
      a) I love mangoes!
      b) I hate watching movie/tv series, I love watching something that I will know the end after 2hrs :-)
      c) Mornings are not my best times, I snooze the alarm at least three times…
      d) I think I have an internet addiction, though am working on it!
      e) I like doing things that give me an adrenalin rush once in a while

2. Nyambura

April 18, 2012 at 4:38 pm

This is muy interesting :-) I totally feel you on not being a morning person and my inner tv junkie is gasping at (b) and going like ‘Nooooo !’. It’s all cool though :-)

Now (e) has me all hmmmmm…and it begs the question(s):
    What are your vices? Do you have any guilty pleasures?

• mackel9

April 18, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Do I really have to answer this one Nyambura? Is staring at a good behind a guilty pleasure? You tell me…

• Nyambura

April 23, 2012 at 9:06 am

Yes. Really :-) You can whisper in my ear, if you wish. I won’t tell anyone. Promise.

PS: As for the female tushie fascination, I’m coming to realize lots of guys share your fascination…and the question I always ask my boys is this; ‘why?’ Boobs, I get. A tush, no matter how fine, does not conjure up visions of great erotic beauty & art in my mind. But then again, I’m a chick like that ;-)

3. Project44

April 18, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Hmmmm…….(I hear the sound of ‘nyama nyam nyama!’)

1) What’s one mantra that keeps you positive?

2) What is something you do when no one is looking?

• mackel9

April 18, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Yangu sio nyama ni mfupa! Lol
      1) They keep on changing depending on what I encounter (reading, hearing or seeing) I am still impressionable like that… For now it goes like this; Success like happiness cannot be pursued it must ensue, as an unintended side effect of ones personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself by Victor Frankl.
      2) If I told you that, it would amount to you looking! And we know well enough you are not supposed to see ;-)

• Project44

April 19, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I like the mantra.
        ps. big brother is watching! ;)

4. Ghafla!Guy

April 20, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Hmmm..
    1. What inspired the name mackel9?
    2. What is the weirdest comment ever posted here?

• mackel9

April 20, 2012 at 9:02 pm

1. mackel9 is was the short form of Mackel Tisa just for memorability, we don’t want a looooong url do we now? :-)
      2. “to good! nice!” That is the weirdest comment in here, I think it was a bot but since its not offensive I just left it there…

• Ghafla!Guy

April 30, 2012 at 4:58 pm

LOL. I rest my case.

Leave a Reply: Please use proper grammar, spelling. Avoid using chat codes like ur, nyc, gr8 e.t.c.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,285 other followers